Product added to cart
Order Fulfilment Administrator
The Order Fulfilment team play a critical role in achieving our business objectives, by ensuring we support and work with multiple departments in Origin Fitness and with our clients to ensure the successful delivery and installation of fitness equipment in a prompt and efficient manner throughout the UK whilst ensuring an excellent level of customer service and ensuring our customers achieve their goals.
We are looking for someone who is committed to delivering an outstanding level of customer service. The successful individual will be required to work in a fast-paced role and will ideally be a driven individual with initiative and problem-solving skills, along with a great customer service manner, and attention to detail.
Reports to: Orders & Installs Manager
Location: Newbridge, Edinburgh
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 a year
Contract Type: Full Time, permanent
We are an innovative, growing company working towards our vision of being the best commercial fitness equipment supplier in the UK. We are passionate about delivering the best customer experience and pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers.
Our core company values drive our strategy and behaviours, creating a positive culture within the business. Find out more about the company by visiting our vision and values.
- Building relationships with customers and ensuring that they receive an excellent customer experience by providing information and assistance to process orders.
- Follow internal procedures efficiently to record and maintain database information.
- Work closely with and support existing team members at all times.
- Coordinate deliveries and installations throughout the UK to ensure installations are completed in time.
- Achieve productivity standards, KPI’s and goals to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that all customer experiences are of the highest levels.
- Record customer interactions, details of enquiries, issues, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Use CRM systems to track, gather information, and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Refer unsolved customer issues to designated departments or supervisors for resolution.
- To be the senior member of the team when the manager is unavailable.
Required Skills & Experience
- Customer Service experience can be either through telephone or in a face-to-face environment.
- Previous experience in administration
- Be able to maintain an efficient, organised approach to all tasks to ensure a world-class level of customer experience.
- Attention to detail and the ability to proactively resolve complications.
- Passionate with the ability to take ownership of customer queries and confidently resolve issues where required.
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your workload to achieve targets in the most efficient way.
- Ability to multitask.
- A team player.
- Ability to take on further responsibility when required.
- Free to use staff gym at head office (HQ Staff Gym with our latest equipment).
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff events, socials and parties.
- 28 days annual leave (30 days after 5 years’ service) for 5 day working week and 24 (28 after 5 years’ service) for 4 day working week. We close for Christmas and New Year to ensure everyone can enjoy a well-deserved rest.
- A joint contributory pension scheme – Origin Fitness match up to 5%.
- Parental/Family leave
- Flexible working company ensuring that employees can work from home, remotely or HQ as needed
- Staff gym kit
Find out more at originfitness.com/working-at-origin.
How to Apply
Think you're the right fit? We'd love to hear from you!
Please head over to indeed.com and begin your application.