The Eleiko IPF Powerlifting Competition Set is a convenient way to easily set up for a sanctioned powerlifting competition or outfit your training areas with a curated collection of our best powerlifting products. The set includes our IPF Powerlifting Competition Bar NxG, a set of collars, along with a range of discs and change plates so you can load up your bar and lift heavy.
The Eleiko IPF Powerlifting Competition Set - 185 kg includes:
- 1 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Bar, NxG - 20 kg
- 1 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Collars - pair
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 0.25 kg
- 4 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 0.5 kg
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 1.25 kg
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 2.5 kg
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 5 kg
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 10 kg
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 15 kg
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 20 kg
- 2 x IPF Powerlifting Competition Disc - 25 kg
- Eleiko is distinctly certified by the governing bodies of three strength sports.
- Since becoming certified by the IWF in 1969, Eleiko has equipped more than 40 World Championships, as well as several hundred continental and regional Championships and Games.
- Eleiko enjoys the distinction of being the sole VIP supplier for IPF World Championships since 2009.
- Eleiko partners with World Para Powerlifting (then IPC) in 2005 to become the brand of choice in powerlifting for Paralympics sports.
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the DEKO finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.