Role Internal Sales Executive
Salary £18,000 plus commission, OTE £25,000 - £30,000
Hours of work 9.00 – 5.30, Monday – Friday
Reporting to Senior Sales Manager - North Region
Location Head Office – Newbridge, Edinburgh
Origin Fitness is one of the UK’s leading commercial fitness equipment specialists. We provide clients across all sectors the best in fitness equipment, an innovative gym design service and an expert level of customer support.
Founded in 2008, the company now has over 50 employees and has grown to become one of the largest in our industry, working with clients such as Nuffield Health and Anytime Fitness.
Our vision is to be the UK’s best fitness equipment supplier. The best to work for and the best to work with, striving to be better every day. At the heart of our business is our staff team. The whole team is committed to delivering the best for customers and to embodying our values of teamwork, giving our personal best and showing accountability.
This is a hands-on role that will require you to be highly motivated with a tenacious, enthusiastic attitude. You will be executing a sales strategy to achieve a set sales target through existing customer and new enquiries.
- To deliver a strategic approach to managing a specified customers base.
- Build and manage new and existing customer relationships.
- Be an expert in all our product lines (Training Provided).
- Produce and present tailored proposals to deliver best value to customers.
- Design the very best in innovative fitness spaces (Training Provided).
- Be an expert within the fitness industry on all trends, customers and competitors.
- Work with all departments to ensure the very highest levels of customer experience.
- Work with our company Salesforce CRM system to manage all customer communication and pipeline activity consistently and professionally.
- Look for opportunities and partnerships that align to our company core values to maximise our brand awareness.
- Attend and support our company exhibitions at industry trade shows (if required).
- Input into our in-house product design team with innovative ideas for new products.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Live and breathe our company values
- Passion for the fitness Industry is essential
- Integrity, work ethic and intelligence
- Willingness to develop skills in business development and sales management
- Openness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural communicator
- Competitiveness and consistency
- Strong Initiative and creativity
- An excellent presenter
- Motivate other team members
- A strategic thinker and planner that can implement and deliver a strategy.
- Ability to work to a deadline
Desirable Skills and Competencies
- Excel, Word, E-Mail (Microsoft Outlook), PowerPoint
- Autosketch, EC Design or CAD or similar drawing tool would be advantage
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience
Why join Origin Fitness?
- An Investors in People employer
- Training and support
- Career development
- Opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
- A lively and open work environment
- Free staff gym at head office
- Free staff car park at head office
- 28 days annual leave
- A joint contributory pension scheme
We are committed to promoting and diversify in employment, and follow an equal opportunities policy.
How to apply?
- Please send a cover letter and CV to careers
- Closing date for applications is 5pm on 27th July 2018
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. No agencies please.