This years Leisure Industry Week (LIW) was a roaring success for Origin Fitness. From the 22nd - 23rd September 2015 at the Birmingham NEC, the Origin Fitness stand was front and centre in the main hall of LIW.
LIW was a great opportunity for us to share with the public some our exciting new developments across the sectors we work with and within our product range:
- The new Origin Fitness 2016 Brochure was well received on stand by all who attended
- Fluidity's Studio Ballet Barre featured in the Innovation Showcase Area
- Attendees tested the latest Origin Fitness developments including the Sqyre
- We showcased premium fitness flooring solutions from LG Hausys.
- Other popular products on stand included: Greenjog Powerfree Treadmill, Rio 2016 Zhangkong IWF Accredited Weightlifting Equipment and Dynamax
To see the full Origin Fitness LIW photo album, visit us on Facebook.
Next up on the Anytime Leisure trade show agenda will be Elevate 2016. More information on this and other 2016 trade shows will be available in the new year.
If you missed the chance to talk to our team during LIW but would still like to talk to us about any of our products and services, please send an email to email@example.com or call us on 0333 2000 750.
Alternatively you can visit our showroom at Newbridge in Edinburgh.