Join Origin Fitness and Neil Maclean for a one day workshop focused on how to build a successful social media strategy that will increase your gym's membership.
We will learn what people are doing to increase gym memberships through paid and organic social media strategies and then we'll walk you through building your own, step-by-step.
Neil Maclean is the founder of Scotland's first fitness industry exhibition, the SFN Expo, and is a social media consultant working with gyms and facility operators of all shapes and sizes to boost membership, retention and marketing impact.
Save the Date: Thursday 7th December 2017
Who should attend?
In short, anyone who is motivated to grow a fitness business using social media. You don't need to be a social media guru to attend! This could mean;
- Gym Owners and Facility Managers
- Business Development and Membership Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers and Social Media Execs
- Personal Trainers and Coaches
What you'll leave with...
- Understanding of the impact you can make for your facility using social media.
- Market research for your local demographic of those who are on social media (most of them!)
- Understanding of how to create Facebook campaigns and best practices for cost-efficiency.
- Your own three-week campaign which you have built yourself and can implement using what you learned on the day
0930 - Meet and Greet (and of course... coffee)
1000 - Social media strategies that work and why they work
1100 - Case studies, looking at these strategies in action
1200 - Lunch (provided)
1300 - Market research questionnaire via Facebook adverts tool
1430 - Build your own three-week campaign step-by-step
What to bring
- A Laptop or Macbook (remember a charger...)
- Some knowledge and insights about your own facility and business objectives
- Access to a Facebook adverts account - we will not spend a penny, just create dummy adverts and use their tools for researching the local area.
- A bit of enthusiasm and energy!
Spaces can now be booked here and are limited to 30, so make sure to secure yours while you can.