The Origin Performance Lifting Racks are a complete solution for all strength and conditioning and free weight areas. This is our highest specification line of racks that aim to provide an exceptional user experience for athletes and members as well as the reliability and robust build quality required by operators.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the performance multi-rack comes with a lifetime quality guarantee on the steel framework.
- Fully welded construction
- Powder coated finish
- Bespoke colours available but additional charges and lead times may apply
- The Origin Performance Rack Series boasts a lifetime warranty on the steel framework.
- Separate catchers protect the main frame
- Nickel plates catchers with 120mm distance between slots give user ample height options
- 10 weight plate pegs provides plenty of storage
- The rack boasts 2 weight bar holders at the rear to keep your gym organised
- Incorporated pull up bars at the top allows users to add variaty to their workout
- Resistance band pegs can be attached to the bottom of the rack
- J-Hooks and Spotter arms are included to provide full functionality and safety
|Dimensions||1714 x 2240 x 2414mm (W x D x H)|
|Racking Position Distance||120mm|
|Metal Gauge||3.6mm Guage Steel|
|Box Section||120 x 60mm|
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||
Framework (structural steel & welds): Lifetime
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.