Product added to cart
Regional Sales Account Manager - London & South East
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is motivated to develop and grow Origin Fitness in London and the South East of England.
This is a hands-on role that will require you to be highly motivated with a tenacious and enthusiastic attitude and a proven record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
Reports to: Regional Sales Divisional Manager
Location: London & South East England
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Contract Type: Full Time.
We are an innovative, growing company working towards our vision of being the best commercial fitness equipment supplier in the UK. We are passionate about delivering the best customer experience and pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers.
Our core company values drive our strategy and behaviours, creating a positive culture within the business. Find out more about the company by visiting our vision and values.
The sales team are passionate about fitness, our clients, and the business we’ve built. Together, we’ll work harder to create fitness spaces that enable success for the businesses we work with and their members. Our goal is to be more than a supplier, it’s to become a partner. By listening and fully understanding, we will deliver unique solutions, every time, for everyone.
- Qualifying sales enquiries via our phone, email and web chat sales channels
- Ensure you deliver your weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales target.
- Manage and then deliver an accurate monthly and quarterly sales pipeline.
- Work with our company Salesforce CRM system to manage all customer communication and pipeline activity consistently and professionally.
- Provide a detailed weekly and monthly sales report and monthly activity plan as part of a regional strategy.
- Help develop and then deliver a strategic approach to managing a specified region that includes both new and existing customers.
- Qualify, develop, and then convert new leads to opportunities.
- Build and then manage customer relationships to inspire customers to continue to partner with Origin Fitness.
- Produce and present tailored proposals based on understanding a customer’s needs.
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest in industry trends and how they impact the different sectors you manage.
- Understand and follow our competition to ensure we stay ahead.
- Stay up to date with facility design trends and understand how the Origin Fitness product portfolio can work within them.
- Work with internal departments to ensure the very highest levels of customer experience, satisfaction and retention.
- Be able to be out meeting and building customer relationships at least 3 days a week.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Skilled in business development and sales management, track record of hitting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to develop ideas through to a complete strategy.
- Strong initiative and creativity with an openness to learn.
- Ensure you always follow and deliver on the company values.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural communicator.
- Ability to help motivate other team members.
- An excellent presenter.
- A clear passion for the sport and fitness industry is essential.
- Excel, Word, E-Mail (Microsoft Outlook), PowerPoint.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Salesforce or any other CRM database.
- Proven record in Sales.
- EC Design, Autosketch, CAD or similar drawing tool experience would be an advantage.
Find out more at originfitness.com/working-at-origin.
How to Apply
Think you're the right fit? We'd love to hear from you!
Please head over to indeed.com and begin your application.