Regional Sales Manager
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 p.a. (depending on experience) plus commission, Car allowance, Mobile phone and Laptop, OTE £45,000 - £65,000
Hours of work: 9.00 – 5.30, Monday - Friday
Reporting to: Senior Sales Manager – North
Location: North of England and East of Scotland
We are an innovative company with a strong vision to be the best commercial fitness equipment supplier in the UK. We are passionate about delivering the best customer experience and pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers.
Our values drive our behaviours which create a strong positive culture here at Origin Fitness. Find out more about the company by visiting; www.originfitness.com/about-us
This is a hands-on role that will require you to be highly motivated with a tenacious, enthusiastic attitude. You will be planning and executing a sales strategy to grow your area and maximise existing relationships. The position requires a results driven individual who delivers success under pressure.
- To develop and deliver a strategic approach to managing a specified region and customer base
- Build and manage customer relationships to inspire customers to partner Origin Fitness.
- Produce and present tailored proposals to deliver best value to customers.
- Design the best in innovative fitness spaces.
- Be an expert within the fitness industry on all trends, customers and competitors.
- Work with internal departments to ensure the very highest levels of customer experience.
- Work with our company Salesforce CRM system to manage all customer communication and pipeline activity consistently and professionally.
- To provide a detailed monthly sales report and monthly activity plan as part of a regional strategy.
- Look for opportunities and partnerships that align to our company core values to maximise our brand awareness.
- Attend and support our company exhibitions at industry trade shows
- Input into our inhouse product design team with innovative ideas for new products
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural communicator.
- Live and breathe our company values.
- Integrity, work ethic and intelligence.
- Competitiveness and consistency
- Skilled in business development and sales management.
- Ability to develop ideas through to a complete strategy.
- Strong Initiative and creativity.
- An excellent presenter.
- Motivate other team members.
- Openness to learn.
- Experienced business developer and sales professional.
- Passion for the fitness Industry is essential.
- A strategic thinker and planner that can implement and deliver a strategy.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage complex situations with little assistance.
Desirbale Skills and Competencies
- Excel, Word, E-Mail (Microsoft Outlook), PowerPoint.
- Autosketch, EC Design or CAD or similar drawing tool would be advantage.
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience
Why join Origin Fitness?
- An Investors in People employer
- Training and support
- Career development
- Opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
- A lively and open work environment
- Free staff gym at head office
- Free staff car park at head office
- 28 days annual leave
- A joint contributory pension scheme.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in employment and follow an equal opportunities policy.
How to apply
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. No agencies please.
Closing date for applications is 25th January 2019
Working at Origin Fitness
To find out more about working at Origin Fitness check out the sections below. We're always on the hunt for talented individuals, so even if you don't see a suitable vacancy, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about who we are, and what we do at Origin Fitness.
Check out the latest Origin Fitness news and press releases.
Find out a bit more about what it's like to work at Origin Fitness.