The NEW StairMaster HIIT Rower by Core Health & Fitness is the newest member of the StairMaster HIIT family of products featuring the HIITMill X,HIITMill, HIIT Bike, HIIT UBE and BoxMaster. This family of HIIT products builds the foundation for HIIT training in any facility and is powered by theStairMaster HIIT Training Staff Certification which empowers your staff to deliver revenue generating, exciting high-intensity interval training programs toyour clients.
- Isokinetic fan resistance offers unlimited workout options, while fan dampening system allows for increased or decreased workloads at a given stroke rate
- Console features traditional rowing metrics and quick set programming for HIIT routines when bundled with other StairMaster HIIT products featuring this consoles
- Water bottle and accessory holder located underfoot plates for safe storage
- Easy sPower two C cell batteries or optional external power supply can be ordered storage while not in use with vertical position or by disconnecting at the centre point
- User Console StairMaster HIIT console
- Drive Train Nickel plated steel chain
- Construction Aluminum and Steel
- Electrostatic Powder Coating for long lasting durability
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||
|Accessories||Water bottle and accessory holder located under foot plates for safe storage|
|Resistance System||Isokinetic fan resistance|
|Drive System||Nickel plated steel chain|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|Dimensions||2440 x 680 x 1090mm (L x W x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||226.8kg (500lbs) as tested by CORE 136.1kg (350lbs) as tested per EN 20957-7|
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the DEKO finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.