- Own your own strength and conditioning gym.
- Provides a solution that matches the quality of equipment found at the latest Olympic training facilities.
- A 20 metre by 10 metre gym studio space that incorporates dedicated body weight training and strength training areas.
- Multiple upgrade options available - We understand that every personal trainer has very unique requirements.
- A fully customisable solution - If you would like to customise this package please contact us to discuss and we will provide a bespoke quotation.
Leasing Options Available
Avoid the high set-up costs of opening or updating your gym facility by spreading the cost of essential fitness equipment over a period of up to 5 years.
- Valuable tax benefits - 100% of every payment towards a leasing agreement is tax deductible.
- Leasing allows for flexible repayment over 24 months to 60 months using direct debit payments.
- Spreading the cost of your gym equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment.
- Purchasing outright ties up capital, whereas leasing maintains cash within the business for future growth.
- Unlike bank overdraft facilities, leasing provides fixed interest rates for the entire duration of the agreement.
Enter your average client membership fee and the calculator will show the minimum number of members required per month to service the lease.
2 Year Lease2 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
3 Year Lease3 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
4 Year Lease4 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
5 Year Lease5 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
£1,346.53 ex-VAT £1,615.84 inc-VAT
£528.41 ex-VAT £634.09 inc-VAT
£3,129.00 ex-VAT £3,754.80 inc-VAT
£819.00 ex-VAT £982.80 inc-VAT
Starting at: £8.69 ex-VAT £8.69 inc-VAT
£126.87 ex-VAT £152.24 inc-VAT
£351.30 ex-VAT £421.56 inc-VAT
Starting at: £3.65 ex-VAT £3.65 inc-VAT
Starting at: £23.57 ex-VAT £23.57 inc-VAT
£18.76 ex-VAT £22.51 inc-VAT
£295.00 ex-VAT £354.00 inc-VAT
£209.31 ex-VAT £251.17 inc-VAT
£348.38 ex-VAT £418.06 inc-VAT
Starting at: £103.94 ex-VAT £103.94 inc-VAT
£665.83 ex-VAT £799.00 inc-VAT
This strength and conditioning equipment package has been created for large studio spaces measuring 15m x 11 metres.
With a gym space measuring 15m x 11m you have the option of adding a dedicated cardiovascular machine area, an additional power rack, specialised free weight training machines and multiple weight benches. There is also the opportunity to increase your revenue and reduce your monthly overhead by inviting other strength and conditioning coaches to use your gym studio space.
- 5 x Origin Half Power Rack
- 5 x Origin Multi Adjustable Bench
- 1 x Impulse Sterling 45 Degree Leg Press
- 1 x Impulse Sterling Glute Ham Bench
- Origin 1-10kg RD2 Rubber Dumbbell Set with Vertical Rack
- Origin 12.5 - 60kg RD2 Rubber Dumbbell Set with 2 x 10 Pair Dumbbell Racks
- 3 x Origin Rubber Olympic Weight Plate Set - 200kg
- 4 x Origin Rubber Olympic Bumper Plates - 157.5kg
- 6 x Origin Clamp Collars
- 6 x Origin Cross Training Bar
- Origin Medicine Balls Set (1-10kg) with 2 x Racks
- 2 x Origin Soft Plyo Box Set
- 2 x Origin OC3 Indoor Cycle
- 2 x Origin Indoor Cycle Computers
- 2 x Origin OR1 Rowing Machine
Customise Your Package
We understand that every strength and conditioning gym has very unique requirements. To help provide you and your athletes a solution that is tailored specifically to your needs we have included several different upgrade options for each training zone.
This flexible package structure should enable you to create a package to your own unique and specific requirements.
Upgrade your Half Rack
If you want an indestructible lifting rack why not upgrade to our Origin Performance Half Rack. With its 3.6mm gauge steel it can withstand the most intense workouts. Great for serious lifters.
Upgrade your Exercise Bike
The Stages SC3 provides an incredible indoor cycling solution with some unique features such as the Sprint Shift, StagesFit adjustability, the ECOSCRN console and of course the Stages Power meter with accurately measures power output from the crank arm.
The Real-time feedback of your athlete's power output from a Wattbike simplifies the tracking of improvements in fitness levels over time and also enables you to show your athletes how effective your training services are. We would encourage you to upgrade your exercise bike to a Wattbike Pro Indoor Cycle and take advantage of the most advanced indoor exercise bike currently available on the market.
Upgrade your Weight Lifting Bar
Are the majority of your athletes female? Choose the Origin Women's Cross Training Bar - A skinnier bar for smaller hands.
Will you be encouraging your athletes to try more dynamic Olympic lifts, such as power cleans or deadlifts? Upgrade your weight bar to an Origin Competition Bar
Note: All prices advertised are for gym equipment only. Gym flooring, wall graphics and mirrors are available but will incur an additional charge. Equipment models, branding and colours are for illustration purposes only. Products sold as part of the package may vary.
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the DEKO finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.