- Own your own strength and conditioning gym.
- Provides a full equipment solution that includes top quality commercial products and accessories.
- A 9m x 7m gym studio space that incorporates a dedicated strength, mobility and cardiovascular training area.
- Upgrade your package - We have over 20 years experience in fitting out gym studio spaces and understand that every personal trainer has very unique requirements.
- A fully customisable solution - If you would like to customise this package please contact us to discuss and we will provide a bespoke quotation.
Leasing Options Available
Avoid the high set-up costs of opening or updating your gym facility by spreading the cost of essential fitness equipment over a period of up to 5 years.
- Valuable tax benefits - 100% of every payment towards a leasing agreement is tax deductible.
- Leasing allows for flexible repayment over 24 months to 60 months using direct debit payments.
- Spreading the cost of your gym equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment.
- Purchasing outright ties up capital, whereas leasing maintains cash within the business for future growth.
- Unlike bank overdraft facilities, leasing provides fixed interest rates for the entire duration of the agreement.
Enter your average client membership fee and the calculator will show the minimum number of members required per month to service the lease.
2 Year Lease2 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
3 Year Lease3 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
4 Year Lease4 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
5 Year Lease5 Years
Costs After Tax Relief
£832.50 ex-VAT £999.00 inc-VAT
£199.00 ex-VAT £238.80 inc-VAT
£3,129.00 ex-VAT £3,754.80 inc-VAT
Starting at: £327.91 ex-VAT £393.49 inc-VAT
£351.30 ex-VAT £421.56 inc-VAT
£139.56 ex-VAT £167.47 inc-VAT
Starting at: £23.57 ex-VAT £28.28 inc-VAT
£295.00 ex-VAT £354.00 inc-VAT
£18.76 ex-VAT £22.51 inc-VAT
£395.79 ex-VAT £474.95 inc-VAT
£866.20 ex-VAT £1,039.44 inc-VAT
£665.83 ex-VAT £799.00 inc-VAT
£108.90 ex-VAT £130.68 inc-VAT
£540.00 ex-VAT £648.00 inc-VAT
This strength and conditioning equipment package has been created specifically for medium gym spaces measuring 9 x 7 metres.
The package includes a similar selection of gym equipment found in the small strength and conditioning package. However, due to the increase in available gym space additional weight benches, three half power racks, 600kg of weight plates and 1-10 and 12.5-45kg dumbbell set have been added.
This is the ideal equipment package if you are looking to convert a squash court into a strength and conditioning studio.
- 3 x Gym Division Half Rack
- 2 x Gym Division Multi Adjustable Bench
- 1 x Impulse Sterling 45 Degree Leg Press
Free Weights & Accessories
- Origin RD2 Rubber Dumbbell Set 1-10kg with Vertical Rack
- Origin RD2 Rubber Dumbbell Set 12.5 - 40kg with Horizontal Rack
- 2 x Origin 200kg Rubber Olympic Weight Plate Set
- 1 x Origin 157.5kg Olympic Rubber Bumper
- 3 x Origin Cross Training Bar
- 3 x Origin Clamp Collar Pairs
- Origin Medicine Ball Set (1-10kg with two racks)
- Origin Soft Plyo Box Set
- Origin OC3 Indoor Cycle
- Origin Indoor Cycling Computer
- Origin OR1 Rowing Machine
Customise Your Package
We understand that every strength and conditioning gym has very unique requirements. To help provide you and your athletes a solution that is tailored specifically to your needs we have included several different upgrade options for each training zone.
This flexible package structure should enable you to create a package to your own specification.
Upgrade your Half Rack
Whilst the Gym Division Rack is a great lifting solution, we also recommend upgrading to our more robust Origin Commercial Half Rack or Performance Half Rack if you require a more heavy duty solution.
Upgrade your Weight Lifting Bar
Are the majority of your clients female? Choose the Origin Women's Cross Training Bar- A skinnier bar for smaller hands.
Will you be encouraging your clients to try more dynamic Olympic lifts, such as power cleans or deadlifts? Upgrade your weight bar to an Origin Competition Bar.
Upgrade your Exercise Bike
The Stages SC3 provides an incredible indoor cycling solution with some unique features such as the Sprint Shift, StagesFit adjustability, the ECOSCRN console and of course the Stages Power meter with accurately measures power output from the crank arm.
The Real-time feedback of your client's power output from a Wattbike simplifies the tracking of improvements in fitness levels over time and also enables you to show your clients how effective your training services are. We would encourage you to upgrade your exercise bike to a Wattbike Pro Indoor Cycle and take advantage of the most advanced indoor exercise bike currently available on the market.
Note: All prices advertised are for gym equipment only. Gym flooring, wall graphics and mirrors are available but will incur an additional charge. Equipment models, branding and colours are for illustration purposes only. Products sold as part of the package may vary.
Finance Your Purchase
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
Finance options are available on all orders over £280. You can select your finance option by adding your item(s) to your shopping basket and then choose the DEKO finance option in the payment section at checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods will only be delivered to your billing address, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase.
Delivery and Returns
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for delivery.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.