Product added to cart
Commercial Finance Options
As one of the UK's largest independent fitness equipment suppliers, we offer an unrivalled portfolio of industry-leading equipment brands at competitive prices. Download the free brochure to find the perfect finance option for you or speak to one of our team today to find out more.
WHICH FINANCE OPTION IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
There are many ways in which businesses can invest in their fitness equipment; capital purchase, bank loans, rental agreements or leasing.
Here at Origin Fitness, we can cater to your business' needs with our various finance options.
Many of our finance solutions are unique within the industry and offers you maximum flexibility throughout your term.
For our full finance offerings, download our brochure!
Our customers preferred method of finance is leasing.
Commercial gym equipment can be an expensive investment. With our leasing options you can spread the cost over a period of up to 5 years, avoiding the high set-up costs of opening a new gym facility.
Whether you are opening a new fitness facility, or are looking to upgrade and extend the range of equipment offered at your gym, leasing our high quality commercial gym equipment is a viable option to help grow your business at a lower cost.
Why Should You Consider Leasing Gym Equipment?
- Valuable tax benefits - 100% of every payment towards a leasing agreement is tax deductible.
- Leasing allows for flexible repayment over 24 months to 60 months using direct debit payments.
- Spreading the cost of your gym equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment.
- Purchasing outright ties up capital, whereas leasing maintains cash within the business for future growth.
- Unlike bank overdraft facilities, leasing provides fixed interest rates for the entire duration of the agreement.