Product added to cart
Origin Performance Series Power Rack
Out of stock: Please call 0333 2000 750 for advice on alternatives.
The new Performance Series Power Cage has been designed in the UK by our in-house product team. The full range allows facility managers to design a rack around their facility - not the other way around. Build your rack your way with the performance range by choosing the power cage as your base and then adding on optional extras to make it suit your facility. You can even build on larger configurations to create a larger rig!
The new Performance Series Power Rack has been designed in the UK by our in-house product team. The full range allows facility managers to design a rack around their facility - not the other way around. Build your rack your way with the performance range by choosing the power cage as your base and then adding on optional extras to make it suit your facility. You can even build on larger configurations to create a larger rig!
Power racks allow users to perform exercises with safety as the primary focus. Being surrounded by a rack allows for spotter arms to be utilised, meaning the user can perform one rep maxes with no fear of injury (although learning how to fail correctly is always advised - read our blog piece on The Squat for more info! Power Racks also allow for a multitude of attachments such as pull-up bars (the standard straight pull up bar is included, but why not mix things up with a multi-grip pull-up bar?)
The Power Rack should be bolted securely to a suitable subfloor. Floor mounting guidelines will be provided upon order.
Please note: below image illustrates a possible configuration and is for illustrative purposes only. Pricing above is for the power rack only.
As standard, the Performance Power Rack comes complete with the following components, which gets your rack up and running with full functionality.
- Full Performance Power Rack frame
- Spotter Arms
- Two Pairs of J-hooks
- Four pairs of plate storage pegs
- Straight pull up bar
- Origin brand plate
- Comprehensive attachment, storage and platform options
- Robust steelwork for exceptional structural durability
- 75mm x 75mm x 3mm Steel (11 Gauge)
- Zinc plated grade 8.8 M24 hardware to withstand the toughest environments
- Customisation on branding plate is available
- Connecting capability to link multiple racks via storage shelves
- Hole spacing is 50mm on the front and side faces of the uprights, allowing easy adjustability
- Powder-coated matte black as stock
- Spotter arms, pair of j-hooks, plate storage pegs, pull up bar and brand plate included
Why choose the Performance Series?
Superior build quality. With 3mm gauge steel (75 x 75mm box section) and oversized zinc-plated M24 hardware, the Performance Series is as close to 'bombproof' as power racks come. Seriously strong weightlifters, powerlifters, strongmen and elite athletes will feel at home training with the performance series.
Customisation and attachments. The performance range includes 19 different attachments that allow you to configure the racks in line with your specific requirements. Frames can be customised on a lead time to the specific brand colours of your gym while the branding plate can also be laser cut with your facility/team name or logo.
Expert service and support. The Origin Performance Power Rack comes complete with a lifetime commercial warranty against manufacturing defects on the frames, but should anything ever go wrong you have the Origin Fitness service team and engineers on-call to assist. Trusted to keep equipment in top condition for some of the UK's leading gyms, you can trust that your investment is sound with Origin.
High-Performance Structural Durability
The frame for the Performance Series Power Rack is heavier duty than in previous generations of our racks. Increasing the steel box section to 75mm x 75mm (3mm thick) will increase the stiffness of our racks by a further 10%. We have also moved to M24 hardware (nuts and bolts) to secure these larger frames together. This M24 hardware is all grade 8.8 minimum, and zinc plated for prolonged service life, this gives us an extremely durable product, capable of withstanding heavy use in high-traffic sites.
Integrated Power Rack Platform
Bolt-on the Origin Performance Series - Integrated Half/Power Rack Platform to the power rack to complete the strength and conditioning offering. The platform fits seamlessly around the power-rack providing the athlete with a solid footing for their training, protecting your equipment and subfloor.
- Performance Series racks should be bolted securely to a suitable subfloor, helping to ensure stability and that the rack does not move when heavy loads are dropped or unloaded onto the frame. Floor mounting guidelines will be provided upon order.
- Plates should be stored such that the heaviest items are at the bottom of the upright. This increases stability of the rack and is safer when loading/offloading.
- All bolted connections should be checked periodically to ensure the fasteners are tightly affixed.
- Before starting any bar work, the user should thoroughly ensure their j-hooks/spotter arms/attachments are securely locked in place and that the equipment they are about to use is secured properly to mitigate injury risk.
- If retaining pins are missing for any attachment or safety bar, the item in question should be immediately removed from use and [email protected] should be contacted.
- Do not exceed the load ratings for any rated component, see above. Doing so can result in serious injury and equipment damage.
- Beware the possibility of trapped fingers/crushed hands when using swinging/moving attachments, as these frequently rest against the upright when not in use and/or between reps.
- Always ensure the Olympic bar is seated properly in the bar holder when using attachments that include this.
Max Loading Capacity
- J-Hooks - 839.15kg
- Spotter Arms - 390kg
- Flip Down Safety Arms (Stock Safety Arms) - 680.4kg
- Spotter Pins - 317.5kg
- Safety Straps - 4535.9kg
- Jammer Arm - 272.15kg
- Dip Attachment - 589.7kg
- Step Attachment - 272.5kg
|1870 x 2109 x 2550mm
|4 plates on each weight peg
|Maximum Load Capacity
|650 - 700kg
|Welded Steel Box Frame
|Plate Storage Pegs
|Pull Up Bars
|75 x 75mm
|Home Warranty Details
Frame - 5 Years
Attachments - 1 Year
Parts - 1 year
|Commercial Warranty Details
Frame - 5 Years
Attachments - 1 Year
Parts - 1 year
We offer a range of delivery options, depending on the product you’re buying and where you would like your order delivered. Find out more about our delivery options and returns policy below.
With all cardio products except from Concept2 units we recommend specialist installation. If this is applicable to your order, one of our team will be in touch to book a suitable date in with you.
Currently due to the COVID-19 pandemic our timescale for dispatching orders is 3-5 working days. Standard delivery from £9.95 inc-VAT.
Free UK mainland delivery is available on selected products only.
Note: For large or heavy items we currently offer a kerbside pallet drop only. For more details please call 0333 2000 750.
UK postcode exceptions: Free delivery is currently not available to the following postcodes beginning with: BT, KA27, KA28, FK18-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV63, PA20-PA88, PH17-PH50, KW1-KW17, PO30-PO41, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3, IM, IOM, JE and GY. Postcode exception areas include Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
Returns Policy: You have fourteen (14) days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify us if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item. For more information on our returns policy please click here.
Instant Online Decision - No Paperwork Involved
0% interest free finance is available on hundreds of products in our range and classic finance options are available on all orders over £280.
You can complete your finance choice at the payment stage of the checkout.
Note: Finance is only available to UK residents over the age of 18. Subject to terms and conditions. Signature on delivery will be required. Goods can only be delivered to the billing address used when applying for finance, and not to an alternative delivery address. Find out more about financing your purchase .
Klarna is available
Purchase in 3 with Klarna at checkout. Full T&Cs can be found here.
Have you seen this product or a similar product elsewhere for a cheaper price? Fill in this form and we will verify and match the price for you. Subject to T&Cs.
We found other products you might like!