Product added to cart
We are seeking forward-thinking and highly motivated individuals to join our warehouse team and contribute to our ongoing success in the fitness industry.
The Warehouse team plays a critical role in achieving our business objectives and offering our clients the best experience by holding and keeping track of stock, receiving and dispatching orders, and generally ensuring our customers receive top-quality products safely and on time. Our warehouse is a vital part of our supply chain, and it makes for fast-moving, busy and varied work and you will ideally have previous experience of working in a similar environment (and won’t mind wearing an extra jumper in winter). We’re one big team, and we are looking for helpful, accountable people who can get along with and support others.
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Newbridge, Edinburgh
Salary: £22,500 - £24,675
Contract Type: Full Time, permanent
We are an innovative, growing company working towards our vision of being the best commercial fitness equipment supplier in the UK. We are passionate about delivering the best customer experience and pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers.
Our core company values drive our strategy and behaviours, creating a positive culture within the business. Find out more about the company by visiting our vision and values.
- Working with the rest of the team to meet personal and team KPI’s, ensuring we deliver on time and in full to our customers and maintain the high standards expected by our clients.
- Pick/Pack a wide range of products for daily dispatch.
- Checking and receipting of goods delivered and returns in line with procedures.
- Maintain housekeeping to a high standard.
- Engage in all team activities.
- Rotate through job, roles to ensure a wide range of skills and give the team holiday and sick leave cover.
- Take part in the daily cyclic stock counting process.
- Creating picking tickets, shipping notes/goods issuing
- Booking in/out stock
- Supporting production counts
Essential Skills & Experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good housekeeping and well organised.
- Physically Fit
- To enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Current Counterbalance or Reach Truck Forklift License
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in dispatch or working in a busy warehouse environment would be advantageous.
- Experience with an ERP system will be a distinct advantage.
- Manual handling and lifting will be required however full training will be provided.
Find out more at originfitness.com/working-at-origin.
How to Apply
Think you're the right fit? We'd love to hear from you!
Please head over to indeed.com and begin your application.