Origin Fitness is proud to have worked with Cycle Wright Studio over the past few months, to provide equipment for Scotland's first and only Schwinn specific indoor cycling studio. The studio is being launched by Schwinn UK National Team member, sports scientist and fanatical road cyclist Angela Wright.
Cycle Wright Schwinn Studio is set to open for business on Friday 8th May in West Calder, within easy travelling distance from both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The initial Cycle Wright timetable is designed to suit varied needs and cater for those with busy lifestyles. As well as the scheduled Schwinn Cycling classes, individual sessions on the Wattbike are also available to book with their experienced coaches. These sessions offer endless assessment and training opportunities for everyone from the novice rider to the elite athlete.
Why not pay Cycle Wright a visit at;
West Calder Business Centre
Or book a session online Book Now.
In 1995, Schwinn introduced the first production bike ever designed specifically for indoor group cycling, and have been at the forefront of the phenomenon ever since. Here are some of the features of the latest Schwinn AC Performance Plus bikes, recently installed at the Cycle Wright Studio.
- New Carbon Blue Drive Train, providing high inertia and outdoor ride feel!
- Low maintenance - Belt never requires lubrication and tension never needs to be adjusted.
- Infinite fore-aft seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.
- Aluminium frame provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel.
- Magnetic brake provides consistent, maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time.
Schwinn Cycling Programme
Schwinn Indoor Cycling prides itself on teaching instructors the most authentic cycling principles as well as offering broad based appeal. The Schwinn programme is the only programme which combines the 100 year heritage of the world's most famous bike company with the best master instructors in the world. If you are interested in further information regarding any of our courses, please email email@example.com